Application for Emergency Zakat Assistance
Zakath Applications are accepted for MISSISSAUGA RESIDENTS ONLY - effective 1st September 2015
Fill out the application if you qualify to receive zakat funds. Click here to download the application
Check eligibiity to receive zakat, by filling the form and also send back items listed below. Only CLEAR PHOTOCOPIES will be accepted.
- Health Card, Driving License, Provincial ID, Permanent Residence Card or Passport
- Last 3 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT
- Social Assistance / Welfare from Province
- Disabilty Support Program (D.S.P.) form, only if you have disabilities
- Last salary pay slip/stub - if you had worked and received non-cash payment
You can FAX the above documents to 905 403 8409 OR send mail/post to ISNA Canada, 2200 South Sheridan Way, Mississauga, ON, L5J 2M4
All information submitted in this form is strictly confidential and will not be shared wih any individual, institution or orgnaization other than those individuals directly involved with the intake process.